Clearly got hacked

My account was hacked, and my tradables were cleared. 

Lewandowski 99 TOTSSF

Diego Carlos 91 TOTSSF

Alex Telles 94 TOTSSF

Additionally I was also robbed of approx 300,000 coins.

I got in touch with an agent, and she was very helpful. She helped me secure my account and found evidence of the stolen players from my account. She then escalated my case and told me I'll be hearing from them soon. 2 weeks later, today, I recieved an email from them they were unable to verify stolen assets and cannot grant me compensation. 

How does 2 agents admit my account was hacked, and manage to find all 3 players sold from my account, yet the escalation team cannot. 

I am fuming and need this to be looked into. 

There is no way that I have grinded the entire year to building my team and FIFA can just dismiss my case just like that. 

Its horrendous customer service from a company who although have recently been under fire, for all its imcompetencies. 

As a lifelong FIFA fan I am seriously considering distancing myself from future FIFA games. 

Posted in Technical Issues

Comments
Fifa 20
Enjoy more control over the Decisive Moments that determine the outcome of every match in FIFA 20. FIFA 20 is an upcoming football simulation video game published by Electronic Arts as part of the FIFA series. It is the 27th installment in the FIFA series, and is set to be released on 27 September 2019 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Search Discussions
Search Discussions by entering your search text above.