RTTF Upgrade Stages (Confused)
Sorry, I might be being thick here but I didn't really play last year so I'm not sure if this is how it worked in previous FIFAs. Just a bit confused by the "win 1st knockout game" part of the upgrade.

So, from what I can tell from this, if a team wins their first knockout game (The first leg), the player will get an upgrade? Seems a bit strange, but essentially it means if they qualify for the quarter finals and win the first game, they'll actually get two upgrades (plus the one for qualifying for the knockouts in the first place)? But if they lose the first game, but still qualify for the quarter finals, they'll get one upgrade? Seems strange to me but I'm not gonna complain if that is the case. Just means somebody like Militao will get 3 upgrades just for making it to the quarter finals, which makes these cards seem all the more appealing

FIFA-20-08-11-2019-23-28-38.png

November 8, 2019 11:37PM Posted in Ultimate Team General Discussion

Comments
Fifa 20
Enjoy more control over the Decisive Moments that determine the outcome of every match in FIFA 20. FIFA 20 is an upcoming football simulation video game published by Electronic Arts as part of the FIFA series. It is the 27th installment in the FIFA series, and is set to be released on 27 September 2019 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Search Discussions
Search Discussions by entering your search text above.